Get the Answer on What is Evidence Based Practice?
Find out How to Write an Evidence Based Practice Nursing
What is evidence based practice? This is a task that all students will have to accomplish at some part of their academic career. This type of written requirement greatly depends on research, evidence, and facts as opposed to assumptions and common belief. If you are having a hard time selecting the right topic for you, there are writing services that can provide you quality thesis literature review help. More and more students are simply hiring professionals in order to effectively assist them in all aspects of writing their evidence based practice in nursing.
A practice based evidence is the pre-requisite to complete many social science and medical degrees especially nursing. In most of the institutes, it is advised to write the evidence based practice in the last semester after clearing all other subjects. A medical student is advised to study the existing treatment method of any medical problem for a group of patients suffering from any particular disease. After this, try to point out some inadequacies in this existing work and find an alternative treatment field in the form of published literature that should be in favor of suggested alternative paper.
Useful Pieces of Advice for Success
If you have no idea how to write an evidence based practice articles, here are simple steps that might be useful:
- The first part you should do is choosing a topic. Make sure that your topic can address clinical problems or medical procedures that can be upgraded.
- Given that your EBP paper is based on facts, you should take time to research. Make use of any available resources from libraries, online papers, journals, records, etc.
- One of the main ideas for evidence based practice nursing is that this relies on patient-centered research such as the effectiveness of therapy and medical tests. Create your hypothesis using findings and also include the relevant recommendation.
- Mental health & substance abuse.
- Public reporting as a quality improvement strategy.
- Create an outline for your EBP paper; be sure to add main arguments for every section. Pay attention to the content; your introduction, methods, discussion, conclusion, and references should be able to offer your readers a credible source of information.
- Other important ideas for the paper are that you should state arguments concisely and list as many references as possible.
- American Medical Association Manual of Style should be properly used in citing your sources.
- Mass casualty events, allocation of scarce resources.
- Alcohol consumption and cancer risk.
- Communication & dissemination strategies.
- Weight reduction programs, children.
- Literacy interventions and outcomes, update.
- Family history and improving health.
Outline of a Research Paper
The key aim of writing an evidence based practice in education is developing the ability of critical thinking, research, confidence, and self-decision in case of facing any difficulty or any emergency. The other purpose is removing the insufficiencies in the present practices by finding some effective alternative methods that would be supported by some valid and reliable firms.
Let’s see, how to write an evidence based practice education. The outline is consists of the following four parts:
|Introduction||The introduction includes patient/problem, intervention, comparison, and outcome.|
|Methodology||The methodology includes a collection of literary material|
|Findings||Findings include the analysis and results of research work. The aspects of the study that are discussed in “Findings” are demographics, pools, samples, methods of discovery, analysis, results, and limitations.|
|Discussion||The discussion is the last section where you need to include discussions about the new practice, its evaluation, and its implementation.|
How To Choose Proper Resources
Unlike quantitative and quantitative research, in which students are advised to collect data through medical records, interviews, and surveys, the literature that is already published in the favor of topic of evidence based practice essay is considered a reliable and proper resource. You can select these resources as proper for your findings:
- Credibility: Credibility of the source from where you have taken your resource is the first criteria that you should consider before finalizing the resource as a part of your research work. The best source with high credibility is scholarly research journals.
- Validity: The resource should also meet the criteria of validity for analysis procedure and method of examination that is used to conduct the research study of the resource. It must not be outdated.
- Reliability: Reliability of a research study is the third criterion that must be considered before choosing a resource. Favorable reports, consistent results, and limitation of study make reliable research work.
Desired Help with Professionals
If you still struggle with writing evidence based practice paper on training and development or any other academic paper, there are online literature review writing services that can provide you the necessary help. In fact, these academic solutions provide you with the best insight on how to write your paper.