We Know the Shortest Way to Make Literary Map Correctly
Why Do You Need it?
Creating a literature review map is a very useful graphical technique that helps you to visualize connections and relative relationships between things. Mapping shows the associations between different writings and can help to identify issues such as proximity and connections in terms of ideas and findings. After analyzing a paper or some other literary texts using critical techniques, this paper can show how it fits in with other compositions that have already been analyzed. Literary map involves identifying the key concepts and how each paper or piece of material fits into this overall conceptual maps.
The lit overview card is useful in determining:
- Areas of agreement between different authors.
- Areas of disagreement between authors.
- Reasons for the different views held by various authors.
There are different types but the type of literary card you create will depend on the concept or theme you want to focus on. However, the basics of the literature review map template writing are the same regardless of the type of chart you make.
Steps in Creating
- Start with a central idea or theme. The starting idea should be kept simple and broad in order to allow for a more detailed exploration as its developed.
- Write down all the words and phrases that come to mind in relation to the topic. These are likely to be using search terms when a literature map in research.
- Add keywords to the branches. Once you have a linking branch add a keyword to the branch that explains the relationship of the ideas/points being linked.
- Extend your initial ideas using more branches and nodes. After starting with one main idea, related ideas were linked back to it.
- Group ideas/points/references in different ways. Depending on the type of lit maps created, try grouping the relevant information in different ways based on the type of relationship.
What Is a Literature Review Map?
A literature map is a graphical method that provides a structured way to focus on the different elements in such as action, setting, atmosphere, or mood. It can be structured to reflect the emphases that are most applicable to the work being studied. One type is the character ones. The mapping of characters helps students keep track of facts and details and draw conclusions about a character. It also helps students understand the process of characterization. Learning to create a mind map literature of a character aids students when they have to write a character analysis in assignments, as well as providing a foundation for characterization in their own writing.
Also, our highly motivated experts will help you with:
- literature review concept map;
- literature review mind map.
Get Our Expert Help Today
Make writing easy with the help and support of our highly skilled and experienced writers today. Our professional company services provide you with all of the help that you will ever need to make your literary work highly effective and stand out. If you need any type of lit overview help, feel free to contact our team.