How to Write an Information Technology Literature Review
Literature Review of Technology
According to CIO, only half of the organizations require a password for critical data. That’s half of all organizations with critical data unprotected! As far as attacks on companies and others go, Japan has the highest traffic. 30% of attacks on unsecured data, hacks, and attempts to bring websites down originate from Japan. The USA is close behind, and China is next. There’s also a severe lack of people with Enterprise skills. All in all, the picture for IT suggests plenty of room to improve and grow. That makes it a good job prospect for you if you’re interested in joining the IT field. You’ll be able to protect people’s data and help them increase their security. It’s an occupation that can be both useful and lucrative for someone who gets themselves in the right place at the right time. For having the best results of studying you may need a help of IT literature review writing services.
Technology Literature Review Example
How can you write your information technology literature review? Check out our guide to the parts:
Conduct a Research Summary of the Sources
Is your review ready to go? Check out this checklist from the University of Birmingham and see if you have everything you need:
- Have you indicated the purpose of the review?
- Are the parameters of the review reasonable?
- Have you emphasized recent developments?
- Have you focused on primary sources?
- Is the literature you have selected relevant?
- Is your bibliography complete?
- Have you organized your material well?
- Does the amount of detail included on an issue related to its importance?
- Have you used analysis?
- Have you indicated the relevance of each reference to your research?
- Have you summarized the current issues clearly so the reader can understand them?
Information Technology Literature Review
One of the most difficult parts of choosing a literature review can be picking out a topic. We` ll help you with any type of reviews even computer science literature review is not a problem for us. With a field that’s broad and growing broader, you’re easily forgiven for having a hard time narrowing down what you want to do. Accordingly, we’ve prepared a list of eight topics you can use for your review.
This will help you choose:
- Applications of abundant data topics and hardware architecture
- Bioinformatics and what we can learn from how biological organisms store information
- Computer-assisted education, its place in the classroom, and its role in the future
- The borderline between hardware and software
- Reinforcement learning in artificial intelligence and neural networks
- Natural language processing in computers: how can we improve it?
- New models of computing and what they’re good for, and what they’re not, too.
- Human-computer interactions: how do we make it more natural? How far have we come?
Overview of the Source for Literature Review
If you’re getting started on your lit review, you may be aware that they’re no walk in the park. We understand that as an IT student you have an awful lot on your plate. Whether you’re new or have been doing this for years, it’s understandable that you might not have time to finish your review all by yourself. Accordingly, we offer writing help for you. If you’re struggling with writing and need a sample, if you need a review of your work, if you need help selecting a topic, we’re here for you. Our team of experienced writers and IT professionals is up to any task you can set them.
Literature Review Technology
Technology is an ever-growing field, and it’s important to stay up to date with it. Just doing your research isn’t enough; call in a helping hand to give you a boost. You will be amazed by how much stress can be off your shoulders. That’s why you may need professional assistance in order to receive the results you expect. Our literature review of technology specialists is ready to help you with any kind of writing issues you may have. So, don’t miss your opportunity to achieve what you really want.